Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Final Leg

On the last day of the ride home . . . I got home. Frankly, nothing exciting. Breakfast at Denny's in PA, where a waitress poured a pot of hot coffee on some guy (I only got splashed a little, and didn't feel entitled to complain). There was horrible construction traffic, so (after sitting through one 45 minute mile earlier in the morning) I decided to make myself a little detour, driving for a while on US highways and state roads that (sort of) parallelled the Interstate. If I ever drive cross country again, I'm gonna take a shitload of time and avoid Interstates altogether. Got home a little before 4, and got a spot right outside my building, which is near impossible. And that's the deal.

Leave for Asia on Thursday. I think I have it under control, but I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Oh well. I'm really gonna try to keep a comprehensive journal and take a ton of pictures. It should be awesome.