Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Norman?


Vacancy
Originally uploaded by LiAps.

In Roggen, where I pulled off to try to get pics of the crazy sky, there was an abandoned motel. I'm not sure if it was technically abandoned, as there were cars pulling around the back - VERY shady. But I liked it as a photo subject. I should've explored more.

I drove another couple hours, past Denver, so as to make sure not to get caught in morning rush hour traffic, and spent the night in Golden, CO, at a beautiful Quality Suites. Seriously, it was clean and the people were nice. The only non-smoking room they had was a handicapped accessible room. But I wasn't taking a smoking room. So I had a huge bathroom. Apparently, though, the handicapped don't require clocks, as there was none in my room.

That's the end of Day 2, unless and until I think of something else.

Too tired to do Day 3 right now. But goodnight from Beaver, UT. I shit you not.