Monday, July 19, 2004

Around The World in 2 Weeks

OK, not quite.  But I spent a good portion of my morning trying to work out travel arrangements for the 1st 2 weeks of August.  I'll be in London for a day or two, and Bermuda for 3 days.  Both of those trips are for work.  Really, they are.  But right from Bermuda, I take off to meet some of the boys (and kfree) in Vegas (no, I don't know that guy, or those girls, but that's the kind of stuff that happens in Vegas).  Needless to say, that's the leg of the trip I'm most looking forward to. 
 
One cool thing about the London trip though is that I'm flying Virgin Atlantic.  I've heard very good things about them, but never had the pleasure.  My flight over is on a 747, and I've never been on one of those monsters before.  I'm just hoping I get to sit upstairs.  Hell, the client's paying, right?
 
These two trips are pretty much set.  On top of those, it's almost certain I will be in San Franciso toward the end of August, and quite possibly Honolulu in between.  Business travel can be a pain in the ass, but I vow to bring my camera (digital or real film to be determined) on these trips and to try to find some time to go out and shoot.  Don't I sound like a real photographer??