Sunday, September 05, 2004


This Is The Thing

that fell on me as I was sitting by the pool one day in Hawaii. It hit me in the ribs, and is heavier than it looks. I had played around with the picture using the Nikon software and made it look a lot better, but can't figure out how to get that version posted to the blog. So deal.

I'm home. Finally. I had pretty much forgotten what my apartment looks like. I know I had things to post about, but I'm still tired and lazy. And trying to deal with the fact that being back means I have to deal with my life again. Things like figuring out what to do with myself, whether I want to leave NY when my lease is up at the end of March, and if so, where to go and what to do once I get there. Just not in the mood for that. I spent the day yesterday with my family, which is a whole 'nother set of issues I don't want to deal with right now. So, like all responsible adults, I decided I'd just bet on Syracuse in the football game that's on right now. They're underdogs, but I figured they could cover. Didn't realize they'd be starting a true freshman QB who was playing HS ball at this time last year. I should so know better by now.

In a sense, it's good to be home. More pictures (don't worry Sloth, I don't think I'll be any competition for your Slothograph online gallery) and words to come.