Thursday, September 09, 2004

Upcoming Events

1) My birthday ( in early October). I neither expect nor want a Dastardesque blogland tribute. But, if you're considering gift ideas, may I point you here? What could be better than hours upon hours of hilarious practical jokes being played -- by none other than that rascal Charlie Chase himself -- exclusively on country music stars?? Not a whole lot I reckon! It's "Punk'd," Nashville style!! Yee Haw!!

2) A major decision in one of my huge cases (coming down today, as confirmed by judge's clerk last evening). We're talking about a case to which I've devoted a substantial portion of my time over the past 3 years. Best guess is that we will get some but not all of the claims dismissed. There's a lot of wiggle room there. Could be a huge celebration or could be an indicator that the torture will continue (and be ramped up in the coming weeks). One way or the other, I'd likely be drunk tonight if I didn't have tickets to the U.S. Open.

3) The apocalypse (sometime soon). How do I know? Saw a white guy driving an Escalade this morning.