Sunday, September 05, 2004


Still Lazy

Too lazy even to find a better picture than this one of flowers from Bermuda. I'm going to bed soon. Too much family in the past 2 days. Haven't had a chance to recover from my trip. That's my plan for tomorrow. I am NOT going in to work, despite the fact that I really have a lot of bullshit paperwork to catch up on - timesheets, T&Es. Crap. Instead, I'm going to bed soon. I'm going to get up and go for a run. Which should take me about 15 minutes, because I don't think in my current shape I could run any longer if I were being chased. Clean up my apartment, maybe do laundry, catch up with some friends I haven't seen in a month. Then spend the evening being nauseous knowing I have to go to work Tuesday. On the bright side, Tuesday is my firm softball team's second playoff game. They won one without me. Shocking. I don't care what kind of work they pile on me, I'm playing.

Goodnight everybody.