Monday, September 13, 2004


Plan B

That beautiful blond girl is my friend Melissa, who I had the pleasure of hanging out with not once, but twice while I was in San Francisco the other week. When we were in College together, we made a pact. If neither of us was married by a certain age, we'd just give up and marry each other. I'm not positive, but I really really think that age might have been 28. I turn 29 in just under 3 weeks. The guy in front of Melissa - her husband (a really nice guy who I happen to like a lot). Probably wouldn't have worked out anyway; she turned into a vegetarian somewhere along the way.

I really like the long boardwalk extending way out into the Baylands. That was the main point of the picture and the post. Gotta go to bed; need to be in court in the morning. To sit quietly and watch a partner argue a summary judgment motion I wrote. Nonstop fizzun.