Tuesday, January 11, 2005

At Pup's Insistence

And because I really don't want to work yet today:

3 names you go by:
1. LiAps
2. Mr. Lee Opps
3. Dr. Rosenpenis

3 screen names you have:
1. LiAps
2. Harris Berceir (anybody else get these emails all day every day?)
3. Todd Wilkinson (I'm Undacovah!)

3 things you like about yourself:
1. I'm fucking funny. What, you don't think so? You obviously just don't get it.
2. My philosophy on life.
3. My huge cock.

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. How often I don't abide by my own philosophy on life.
2. That I truly do need a woman's help to get dressed in the morning.
3. How I dress every day since I currently have no woman.

3 things that scare you:
1. The thought that I might dress poorly for the rest of my life.
2. Clamato.
3. The dark. Well, not really. Anymore.

3 of your everyday essentials:
1. Humor.
2. Music (thanks Pup).
3. Coffee. It's started again.

3 things you're wearing right now:
1. Left shoe.
2. Right Shoe.
3 . Crotchless leather panties.

3 of your favourite bands/artists:
1. Gary Allan.
2. Shinehead.
3. Frank Nitty (Good luck finding him on amazon!).

3 of your favourite songs at present:
1. Break Down Here - Julie Roberts
2. How am I supposed to focus on anyone other than Gary Allan and Shinehead right now?
3. Let The Horns Blow - Chi-Ali (and friends).

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Snowboarding.
2. Ice Fishing.
3. SnowFishIceBoarding.

3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Rides & Attractions! Nonstop Action!
2. That feeling of contentment that I really can't describe any better. You'd know it if you saw the look on my face.
3. Challenge. Not like on Double Dare, and not the kind that can't be overcome; intellectual challenge.

2 truths and a lie:(no particular order to keep ya guessing)
1. My favorite color is gray.
2. I am the Captain of the Pinafore. And a right good Captain too! (see if you can spot the other lie in this post, supra, for extra credit!).
3. I know the words to "Rubber Duckie" in Spanish. But not in English.

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal:
1. Eyes.
2. Hands (I swear - it matters).
3. Ass. You believe that one, don't you?

3 things you just can't do:
1. Dance.
2. Sing.
3. Make a souffle. I've never tried, but I'm pretty sure.

3 of your favorite hobbies:
1. TV. Yeah, fuck you, it is.
2. Writing.
3. Reading.

3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Walk outta this office never to return.
2. I'm sorry, I'm having trouble thinking beyond No. 1.
3. Yeah, that's it for now.

3 careers you're considering:
1. Journalist of some kind (for real)
2. Sheriff, small town.
3. Minor league baseball manager.

3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Asia, broadly speaking.
2. Alaska.
3. Italy.

3 kids names (either boy or girl):
1. PHINNAEUS PHINNAEUS PHINNEAUS!!!!

3 things you want to do before you die:
1. Have some kids (not named Phinnaeus).
2. Make as many people smile as possible (and not just the way I do it for the ladies).
3. Luge.

3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. kfree (Kimberly of furdell.com).
2. Kate the Peon.
3. King Juan Carlos of Spain.