Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Crazy Time-Travelin' Shit

Not the greatest sunrise picture from my family honeymoon, but I love the fishing rod in the foreground.


The Pic has nothing to do with the post. I do like the pic though. The post, though, will blow your mind. You, my blogland friends, are about to witness a conversation between LiAps, the current 29-year-old version, and 14-year-old LiAps, thought by most to have long since disappeared off the face of the earth. It's madness that hasn't been seen since Doc Brown lost the blueprints for the flux capacitor. Strap yourselves in.

14: What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you know how important this is to us? How fucking psyched we would be?

29: Yes, I know that. But I'm a big pussy.

14: What does that even mean? What is it you were afraid of? I understand you're a pussy, but what conceivable negative consequences could have resulted from trying, just for me?

29: Uh, I don't know. It just didn't seem right.

14: It is right. And even if it isn't right right, goddamnit, you need to try. I'm giving you one more chance. Not just giving it to you, commanding that you at least try to get one more chance, and don't screw it up again.

29: OK. I'll try to try. But I'm still a pussy.

14: Yeah. We get that.