Saturday, January 22, 2005

It's The Little Things

like flipping through the channels and finding that "So I Married An Axe Murderer" is on, just in time for the best line in the movie.

I'll be here buried in snow if anyone needs me. WTF? The news last night made it sound like the apocalypse. Yes, snow. We're gonna get some. This is NY - we've seen it before. You'd think I lived in Raleigh. Don't get me wrong, I'll take any excuse just to sit on my ass and watch movies all weekend, but last night's local news had three different reporters at three different big-ass-piles-of-salt reporting on -- yes -- filling the salt trucks up for today. A little excessive. They went to a Home Depot and made a point of showing that there were only seven shovels left. At least in that particular box of shovels. I will admit that my plan to go to AC tomorrow was probably not the most brilliant, but I'm also not worried I'm going to starve to death.