Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Uncle

Game over, BigPharma. You win. I promise promise promise that if I ever find myself on the wrong end of an erection lasting more than four hours (well, I guess the other end would be worse, but you know what I mean), I will seek IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION. Now can you stop fucking talking about them (and how rare they are) every 30 seconds while I'm trying to watch tv???

Watched that new Point Pleasant show tonight. I don't think horror, as a genre, generally works as a series, so I don't hold out much hope for it. But man, that chick is hot. What chick, you ask? The one IMDB doesn't have any pictures of. But fear not. Because of my crack internet research skills, you can still see the one I'm talking about. You just need one of those police missing persons computers that can simulate the aging process. OK, I found a current pic. I feel a lot less like a child molester now.