Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Put Me In My Place

Stealing a page from the lovely Julie, I have submitted myself to The Weblog Review, because there's nothing I like more than criticism from a bunch of strangers. Seriously, I am curious what someone who undoubtedly has read a whole lot more blogs than me thinks of the inane garbage that I post here. I will say this, oh beneficent reviewer: I sincerely hope you'll go back a ways in the archives, where I think some of my better stuff resides. I'm not, unlike Julie, gonna make a whole bunch of template changes. Primarily because, uh, I don't really know how.

I'm not really an attention hog (though I am, just by nature of my being me, the life of the party), and I must say, the result of the review will not make or break me. As long as people who run searches for "blog going pantyless" and "breast implants horrible mistake" are satisfied with my product, then I consider myself to be doing God's work.

So bring it on, TWR. I can take it.