Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Deal, Yo


OK, people. You've no doubt been checking this page 37 times a day, waiting for the next update and cursing me for keeping you hangin'. Or you've forgotten about me entirely and taken up mahjong. Either way, this is the scenario:

I intend to finish posting about my trip. I'm home now, and have a LOT to write, and hopefully a lot more pictures to post. The process, once I start, will likely drag out over several weeks. And, when it's done, it's done. The end of the trip will be the end of this blog. I'm not presuming that you care, and I'm not expecting a Slothesque protest and group cry. Nor would such a reaction change m'mind. When I started this thing a year plus ago, I observed that it was not really a me thing to do. I'm not exactly the same me I was at that time, but some basics remain. And while it's nice to have a forum for my ramblings, I think this little experiment has run its course. As with so many other past activities, interests, and, yes, people, I think I'm just not that into you anymore, blogging.

I have every intention of keeping up with the rest of you, my loyal (or not so loyal) readers; I'm not gonna take down the page, so my links will remain intact, and I'll check you out. Maybe, one day, I'll have something to say that is so important, revolutionary and/or life-changing that I'll have no choice but to throw it out there. Until then, I'll be available by email. And the red phone in Commissioner Gordon's office.