Wednesday, August 18, 2004

No I Di'int

Uh, I knew I had a few drinks in Vegas. What I didn't know was that I was the No. 1 funniest thing from the entire weekend according to Kimberly of furdell.com fame. Now, Kimberly (vich ve love) is one of my all-time favorite people. To know that I made her laugh more than anything else she experienced over the weekend warms my heart. To know that I did so by pretending to be a moose (see Kimberly's post of today) frightens me. Not because there's anything wrong with pretending to be a moose, per se. But because I have absolutely no recollection of having done so. It doesn't even ring a bell. No recall. It has been quite some time since I've forgotten significant parts of an evening. If I did anything else funny, somebody tell me. And if I did anything bad, I'm sorry. I swear I was sober by the time I shot the guns. Not that they checked, or even asked. Safety first!