Friday, September 24, 2004

Hey

Work is insane right now. I've been in borderline complete breakdown stage this week. Despite promising myself several times over the years that I wasn't going to let this job do that to me anymore. I'm done. Not done like going to walk in and quit tomorrow, though I'd love to. But done like I've really made my peace with leaving. The remaining questions, as discussed with my dad a little while ago, are how many and which of the above are necessary requirements - leaving current job, leaving New York, leaving law altogether. I don't know the answer. Perhaps in November I'll have time to think about it. And to blog more. Blogmore. That could be a college somewhere. Maybe I'll be Dean of Admissions. Yes, that's my new job - Dean of Admissions at Blogmore U. We only acceot tuition payments in cash.