Thursday, February 10, 2005

Pup Asks, I Comply

Pup's Music Quiz, as answered by yours truly:

10 Random songs in your library

1. Kick My Ass – Big & Rich
2. White Wedding – Billy Idol
3. Pass the 40 – Black Sheep
4. Gimme No Crack - Shinehead
5. Please Come to Boston – David Allan Coe
6. Make Me Lose Control – Eric Carmen (AND I AIN’T AFRAID TO ADMIT IT!)
7. I’m Gonna Do You – Jungle Brothers
8. Waiting For Wednesday – Lisa Loeb (and, of course, Nine Stories)
9. Wickedest Man Alive – Naughty By Nature
10. She Don’t Use Jelly – Flaming Lips

1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
3.15 Gigs (878 songs) – I know, I need to load some more

2. The last CD you bought is:
Keith Urban – Golden Road

3. What is the song you last listened to before this message?
Legalize It – Cypress Hill

4. Five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you

NB: Hard, because most songs that “mean a lot to me” necessarily make me sad, so I’ll cheat, and use the “often listen to” part of the question. Since itunes keeps track of how many times each song is played (random shuffle my ass!), here they are – the songs played most on my ipod, according to itunes:

1. You Wreck Me – Tom Petty
2. U Mean I’m Not – Black Sheep
3. (9-Way Tie):
Call and Answer – Barenaked Ladies
Jesters, Dreamers, & Thieves – Edwin McCain
Nothing On But The Radio – Gary Allan
Forever – Kid Rock
Healing Hands – Marc Cohn
Back To The Grill – MC Serch
Prayin’ For Daylight – Rascal Flatts [If you don’t know this song, you should listen to it, and tell me what YOU think “Praying For Daylight” is code for: “The only thing that gets me through the night since you been gone” indeed!]
Buss’n Rocks – Snoop Dogg
Past the Mission – Tori Amos

5. Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
Julie, & KtP – I like to know what music makes these ladies tick
Gooch – This guy cracks me up, and I need to know what to listen to to get that funny