Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Before It Disappears Off My Tracking Site

I need you all to know that someone from Greece found my site searching for "i mant to fuck my grandmother." Uh, you probably shouldn't do that. Like, ever.

Other recent amusing searches: "sweet potato ball receipt singapore," "+2005+salt emails in spain " and several variations of "bodystocking" and "pantyless" queries.

Also, more than a few people searching for Linda Canada info. (I have to do that to prevent the links from running together; I'm a moron). And I figure the more I keep mentioning her and linking to my own posts, the greater the chance she calls me and offers me the exclusive "Where are they now?" interview. I could be the next Pat O'Brien. Linda and I could get some coke and just go fucking crazy. That would be sweet.